Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Two Food Groups - Fruits and Veggies...

I felt better this afternoon. I called mom and told her I wanted to go with her when she shopped for my groceries.  She was spending too much and getting prepared foods I frankly was tired of eating.  Mom was leery at first thinking I would get in the way, but she was glad I went when all was said and done.  I got lots of fresh veggies and fruits.  Cooking healthy is this weeks mantra.  I also loaded up on Kashi meals and cereals.  I am taking my psychiatrists advise to heart. 

6 comments:

Lena said...

Good for you. let us know if you feel better from changing your food.

(M)ary said...

good deal!

Sharyna said...

Just checking in on ya. I love mexican food too!

Leann said...

Glad you're feeling better.

impromptublogger said...

Yum - it's expensive but Kashi granola rocks! You would especially like the chocolate kind...

Joy Heather said...

Fresh fruit & Veggies always make me feel better..i have a day every few weeks when thats all i eat.Take Care of yourself