Sunday, November 08, 2009

Picture Perfect Morning...


Come take a walk with me! Maggie and I just finished our two mile jaunt. Boy, was it cold this morning and I was wishing I had remembered to bring my gloves. Maggie looked like a little spastic steam engine chugging down the street. She can really strut her stuff on these walks. I call her the small dog that thinks she is big. Machismo.

Sunrise was just occurring as we walked back into my yard home bound. Beautiful hues of pink and orange cascaded across the sky accompanied by wispy strands of clouds. I could've been sleeping some more, but I would be missing one of the better spectacles I've seen lately.

I'm going to eat breakfast with Mrs. Florene and George in about 30 minutes. I so look forward to this. It is comforting. It has been awhile since I've gone not wanting to wear out my welcome. "We're gonna have a talk with George," was what Mrs. Florene had said over the phone last night. I wonder what that is all about? Only heaven knows and Mrs. Florene at this point.

6 comments:

forsythia said...

Glorious!

(M)ary said...

2 miles by 7am...awesome! is it nap time yet? (-:

Lena said...

High 60's here today. Welcome Indian summer.

Leann said...

It is too rainy here today for a walk. Yours looks like it was awesome. Enjoy the remainder of the day Andrew.

Joy Heather said...

What a lovely sunrise..i bet you felt so good too, getting up early and going out for a walk...i must do more walking..it starts the day off well..bet breakfast tasted good as well after that.

Karen said...

That is such a pretty sunrise.
Watching the sun come up is one reason I enjoy my morning walks! :-)