Monday, November 23, 2009

Little Elvis has Left the Building...

Imagine my surprise at six this morning when Maggie showed restraint while all the neighborhood dogs were barking wildly.  Something sure had them all riled up.  Maggie was doing her usual muted cough barking routine.  She was at the foot of the bed when I told her, "Go get 'em girl!"  She tore out of the house barking wildly.  "Hounds unleashed!" is what I amusingly thought. I do hope I've broken her of those after midnight doggie Tourettes she is prone to have.  Having a little dog is like having a little two year old around the house all the time. 

3 comments:

Moohaa said...

We have a small dog in the neighborhood and that thing drives me nutty! Barking at all hours.

Good for Maggie for not going with the 'crowd'. :)

Have a good one friend!

Gary said...

Hi Andrew,
Still my favorite blogger and in many ways distant (as in 3000 miles away) soul mate. The klonipin has me in bad shape lately,(it's been a real struggle the last few weeks) but I never miss reading your blog every morning. It's become one of my important daily rituals.
Have a good day and you and Maggie take care :-)
Cheers,
Gary

Gary said...

I meant to ask a question but forgot. I'd love to buy my wife a camera like yours (that can record small videos). I looked through your earlier blogs looking for the make and model of your camera but couldn't find it. Maybe you could mention it and what to look for when buying a camera in one of your upcoming blogs. No big deal but it would sure be appreciated!
Thank You Andrew,
Cheers,
Gary