Thursday, November 05, 2009

Obsessive Compulsive Mother Figure...

"Mom, I need some super glue," I told my mother over the phone this morning.

"Okay," she replied. "Come and get it."

I drove over to get the glue.  "Bring it right back!" she said.

"I will bring it back when I get my cokes," I replied.

"No, bring it back when you finish," she said with the utmost seriousness. "I might need it."

I smiled.  "Obsessive compulsive," I thought to myself.  The odds that mom would get out of the bed to use super glue on a Thursday morning were pretty slim.

I fixed my speaker grill and took it straight back just like she requested.  

*****

I've gained 10 pounds this morning when I weighed myself.  I about panicked!  I don't want to be fat again.  I've noticed people treat me so differently when I am slim.  Yesterday, the clerk at Fred's Super Dollar Store was flirting with me.  That is something that never happened when I weighed over 200 pounds.

"Let's get something to eat tonight," she told me.

I politely declined as I didn't have any money.

I kept thinking about s-e-x, though.  She was so buxom and attractive.  You can't blame me as it's been a long time and a guy has his needs.  

2 comments:

kristi said...

When I go more than a week, I dream about sex..LOL.

Cheryl said...

:) This made me smile.