Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Grand Day!

It had been a rainy, cold, and overcast day yesterday. I had my tent set up in the backyard to check for leaks. For most of the day, I laid in my sleeping bag, reading books, and smoking as the rain pattered softly on the fabric of my tent. Occasionally, I would come in and look at the weather on the internet. I had a very enjoyable day. It was as close as I could come to camping in this weather although it was cold.

Earlier, yesterday morning, I walked over to my parent’s house and spent time with my sister-in-law and niece. Mom, dad, and my brother were still asleep. Ella was busy cleaning the house and doing laundry. My sister-in-law was cooking breakfast for the two of them and asked me if I wanted some as well. She cooked us all fried eggs, bacon, and toasted biscuits. It is so good to have them home from San Diego and I enjoyed spending time with them and talking. My sister-in-law is so easy to be around and I feel comfortable with her.

No comments: