Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

It should be easy to write about your own life, shouldn’t it? Well, I am having a hell of a time with it. Everything I write just seems like crap to me. I hope to be back up to form in a few days after a short break.

I did have a weird experience last night. I awoke around 2 AM in the morning and went on a mad cleaning spree. A few hours later my apartment was spotless. I even went so far as to polish all my furniture and cabinets. It smells like a lemon tree grove in here. What a odd time of the day to get on a cleaning spree.

Anyways, I want to take this time to wish everyone who stops by a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Dad is cooking a turkey tomorrow and homemade dressing. I cannot wait as that is one of my favorite meals. Also, the turkey sandwiches the week after will be a welcomed treat. I just hope we don’t get any of the Bumpuses’ dogs around here after dad pulls the turkey out of the oven.

No comments: