Monday, November 07, 2005

Disparaging Times

I am such an idiot; a complete dolt. I consider myself pretty street smart, but didn’t have a clue today. I was blinded by amorous aspirations.

I had driven down to the Piggly Wiggly again out of boredom. George introduced me to this really cute woman whom he had given a ride. My heart was smitten. My sexual desires overcame my better judgment. She was beautiful. I would later find out she was a crack-head and a thief.

George introduced me to her and asked if I would go inside the Pig and buy us a case of beer. The dutiful friend I am followed suit and bought one. I walked back out to the car and George suggested we go over to Pookie’s house after drinking a few beers. At first I declined, but George’s charm and that delectable little lady won me over. I followed George in my car so I could drive home if I wanted to or felt uncomfortable with the situation.

At Pookie’s house, the crack pipe was passed around. I saw George smoke from the pipe and this weird expression of glee overcame his face. He passed the pipe to me. I held that warm piece of glass in my hands and hesitated.

“Go on, man,” George said. “Smoke it.”

I succumbed to peer pressure. I took a long draught from the pipe and euphoria overcame me. It felt as if I was experiencing the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I then passed the pipe to that cute little lady that had caught my eye. I found out her name was Sandra. I sat there with a goofy grin on my face as my mind was swimming in amorous thoughts heightened by the effects of that drug.

George then asked me if I had twenty bucks. I handed him a twenty dollar bill and he and Pookie disappeared for what seemed like ages. My paranoia that George had fucked me over went out of control. Soon, despite my fears, George and Pookie returned and we all partake from the pipe again.

Sandra then asked me to take her to get something to eat. My love struck self agreed and we drove down to Hardees to get a burger. She asked me to go inside and get a take out. While I was inside, she went through my glove box and stole a book of checks that I had put in there for emergencies. When I returned, she ate the burger and requested that I take her back to Pookie’s house. I complied and after taking her home she made it clear that she didn’t want to have anything else to do with me. By this time, George was gone and I left as well.

Later, I was sitting here browsing the internet. I got a call from the bank explaining that someone was trying to cash one of my checks and it wasn’t my signature. They asked me what I wanted to do. I told them to call the police and left my house headed for the bank. The police arrived and arrested Sandra and two fellows who were accompanying her. I then had to go down to the police station and make a statement.

As I was sitting in the police station waiting to make my statement, a police officer brought Sandra in. As she passed by me, she pleaded with me to not press charges. I told her it was out of my hands and the officer drug her off to her cell.

I am such a monumental dumb-ass! I don’t think I will ever trust George again or my own judgment for that matter! I just want to crawl into bed and forget this horrible day.

No comments: