Saturday, January 27, 2007

Digital Photography Accessories, A Shout Out, and a Blog of Note…

When choosing a digital camera, one of the best choices I made was buying a camera that used standard AA size batteries. You can find them anywhere around the globe in a pinch.

Another great purchase, although expensive, was to buy rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries and a charger. I bought this charger and two sets of batteries up at Kroger. It was rather costly but I have already saved money on the purchase in the short life of my camera ownership compared to the cost of replacing traditional alkaline batteries.


__________________________________________________


My good and dear friend Pipe Tobacco is going through an especially tumultuous and arduous time. Abbagirl originally came up with this “shout out,” but I wanted to follow her lead and do the same. If you get anything out of this blog, do me a favor and drop Pipe a line of support. He needs our little blogging community to rally around him at this time. Just a small comment of I hear you and hope you get to feeling better can make all the difference for a fellow blogger and it only takes a few seconds.

The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

Some other blogs of note to check out are…

Angel – She is so funny and cracks me up with her razor sharp wit. I love her video blogs as well. She is also a devastatingly beautiful redhead. Thank you for your comments Angel!

The Emancipation of a Drama Queen

4 comments:

Analia said...

I liked your blog very much.
Take care

Cheryl said...

You have made me very happy. I would be honored to have a place along with your other good friends. Thank you!

I loved Angel's blog. How funny that her latest post is about hair salons. I left a comment.

Your meal sounded great except for the blue cheese. I never acquired a taste for it. Well, gotta blog. Lots to say...

austere said...

Someday, someday I'm buying rechargable batteries for my walkman..

DramaMama said...

Holy cow! I must say I have never felt so honored! Thanks for the mention! I truly appreciate that:)

Cheryl, I got your comment and thank you!