Monday, January 22, 2007

Today’s Blogging Roundup…

Annabel got hit with a lot of snow in Texas and is getting ready for another week of work. There is no harder working woman than she. Be safe on your drive in this morning. Pipe Tobacco is feeling a certain malaise that I wish I could bring him out of. It pains me for him to have such emotional and turbulent times in his life. Proxima got some very disturbing news about her eyesight. Please head over and show her some support.

Cheryl had an enjoyable weekend hanging at her end of the week coffee shop. This has grown to be one of my favorite blogs. Mosaic Mind got laid off from her job, but seems to be bouncing back. It is nice to read her life becoming more routine and normal again. Abbagirl also got a lot of snow in Kansas and then went on a mission to make a positive impact at work. I am proud of her. She sure is a swell gal.

The Homeless Guy is bitching about the “free” laundry service that churches administer. That guy sure does have some balls. Liz is getting ready to move back to the states from Germany. She has a young child and lots of responsibility upon her. I hope the move goes smoothly. Austere is having computer problems and we hope she is back to posting soon.

Well, that ends today’s blogging round up. If I missed you, don’t feel bad. I just read too many blogs to list them all.

5 comments:

abbagirl74 said...

Thanks dear friend. I think you are awesome. You truly inspire me every day, you know that? I really look up to you.

Proxima said...

Thank you for the "call out". I hope your having a good day today!

I also appreciate not having to do the "word verification thing", I took it off my blogs. Sometimes the "wheelchair guy" doesn't work and I get frustrated trying to post comments on other blogs.

M said...

i hope you read my blog occasionally and enjoy it but please don't feel like you need to mention it.

i am shy. i like people to read but i don't want too much attention.

austere said...

Thanks for the mention. The comp is not done as yet, I'm afraid...

2 The World U R 1 Person, 2 1 Person U R The World said...

Just wanted to say Thanks for the mention/link. :o)

I was also glad when I read this post because it meant you were feeling a little better... at least good enough to catch up and make the rounds. And that's always good to hear.

(This comment is late cuz I forgot to make it last night with my other one when I got all caught up with ya)

Take Care!
L