Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Only J.W. could get away with this...

"You know what?"  J.W. told me over at my parent's house this morning.  "The NAACP could come marching by your dad's house and within minutes he would have half of them cleaning his house and working in his yard."

I didn't know wether to grin or grimace.

I hope to get a video up in a few days.  A video of the new driveway being built from dad's house to Charlie's house.  It's just a matter of remembering to bring my camera when I go get my cokes and 3 dollars for the day.  

3 comments:

justLacey said...

Why is your dad building a driveway to Charlie's house?

Cheryl said...

Was that his way of saying your dad is persuasive? I think I'd grimace. And, does Charlie live next door?

Kathy said...

Yikes, I think I'd grimace, too.