Thursday, October 29, 2009

Camouflage...


George wanted me to ride with him to get gas tonight. I wanted a "leaded" Coca-Cola so I tagged along. We were passing the elementary school just down the road from my house when a bunch of kids in dark hoodies walked across the road in front of us. George slammed on the brakes and said, "Damn! Those little niggas be camouflaged!"

I died laughing. I thought it was the funniest thing I had heard in weeks.

"If dey don't watch out, dey gonna be little grease stains on the highway," George furthered.

I was rolling in the floor. George never fails to make me laugh. I've missed him and was glad to find him no worse for wear tonight.

3 comments:

mago said...

Two battered knights rolling ... :)

Summer said...

Friends are great!

Joy Heather said...

Glad George is back with you Andrew..he sounds fun.