Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Trying to get Rechargeable...

Mom called tonight asking what I wanted grocery wise. 

"Same as last week," I said not feeling adventurous as far as food is concerned. 

"Oh, mom!" I interrupted. "Get me a charger and some rechargeable batteries for my camera."

Well, this threw mom into a tizzy.

"What size?" she asked calling back.

"AA," I replied.

There were six more calls before mom was finally content she had all the information to make me an informed purchase.   She would die if I called her six times in a row.  I would get her characteristic blowing sigh.  

4 comments:

HapJoy said...

Andrew, post more videos, of you, of Maggie and how about of *Mom*...so we can put her face to her name...

Leann said...

I relate to your Mom. I am not an 'attention to detail' person and it can take me awhile to amass all of the info I need. I'm sre it's irritating to other people but embarassing for me.

Hope you are well friend.

Berryvox said...

Rechargeable batteries are awesome. I've saved SO much money with 'em.

KathyA said...

I'd LOVE to see a photo of your mom, George and his mother, and your father (I know you've posted some of these).