Sunday, October 18, 2009

That's How We Roll...

I got the house cleaning bug bite yesterday bad!  I cleaned and cleaned until I could look in each room and feel satisfied.  I'm not very domesticated so this was a major feat of mine.  When I get in that mood, I just have to roll with it. 

Every time I get to feeling better,  I want to go out and get a job.  Any job.  I just want a paycheck. So I've been plotting all day various avenues that would lead me to employment.  If dad knew, he would go crazy!!!  I want something repetitious and easy.  Mind numbingly boring. 

8 comments:

Sophie said...

Nothing feels better than a shiny clean house, Andrew. I wish I got bitten by that bug more often! :-)

KathyA said...

UPS is hiring and looking for 'sorters'.
I like that look of a clean house, too!

Peg McGuire said...

Call your local temp agencies. You can try a company out before you go full time.

Lena said...

Good that you are feeling so much better. What about helping your dad out again?

Cheryl said...

I need to get that cleaning bug. I'm hoping it bites me tomorrow.

Wish I had been at Helen's on Friday!

Leann said...

Hey Andrew, next time you get that bug please come to my house :-)

The temp agency is a good idea, give it a try and see what happens.

(M)ary said...

i could see you behind the register at the local gas station, selling cigs and lottery tickets.

Gary said...

How about being your own boss? if you could combine your love of model railroading and computers maybe you could make at least a part time position out of it.
You and Maggie have a great day!