Sunday, October 04, 2009

Momma's Baby's Got the Vapors...

Dad made an emergency trip to Birmingham yesterday afternoon after work.  It was a whirlwind trip and it worried me.   Mom tagged along and I know she will be just wasted today.  My sister's baby is sick.  It is a two and half hour drive.  

Well, when I called, Dad said the baby was much better - doing fine.  He just wanted an excuse to see his grand kids and I don't blame him.   I would, too.   I couldn't help but be jealous, though.   He lives five minutes from me and only stops by to bring me my morning medications.   I shouldn't sully this blog post with all that paranoid personal family crap though.

I feel iffy today (took my Lithium last yesterday on a whim).  Kinda on the borderline of panic or fine.  I couldn't go to Mrs. Jones' for breakfast.   It is a strange territory to be in.  I said loudly a moment ago to myself, "If  I am going to have an attack, let's just go ahead and get it over with!"  Maggie looked up at me like I was crazy as she lay at my feet.  "Yes! I am!" I told her of my craziness and she smartly moved into the den where it was much safer.  

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Hope both the baby and you are feeling better.

justLacey said...

Andrew, talk to the dr about the lithium. Maybe they will just take you off of it, maybe there is something better for you.