Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pushing Maggie's Buttons...

Now, if you want to really rile Maggie up, play a video of cats fighting on your computer!  She just went absolutely ape shiat bananas. 

"Where's the kitty?" I asked loudly over the video to incite her further.

She finally went tearing outside barking ferociously as no cat could ever invade our humble abode.  The fighting cats could only be outside.

I'm not mean, but it is going to be awfully hard not to play this video tomorrow to incite her further.  Nothing gets her more riled up than a cat.  I know all my cat loving readers just find me so appealing and adorable right now.   My dog: The Pussy Police!

4 comments:

Moohaa said...

I'm a cat lover and I think it's funny. I like to play videos and sound bites of cats yowling. Drives my cats crazy!! My hubby had a ringtone on his cell phone of a cat yowling. We put the phone in a stuffed cat and I would call it. My cats went nuts trying to kill that stuffed kitty. Ahh.. nothing like tormenting your animals! :)

forsythia said...

I don't even want to admit to this, but I used to get all kinds of fun out of putting a strip of Scotch tape on the bottom of our schnauzer's hind leg. She did the cutest little dance trying to shake it off. We could also get her going by pointing to the knots in the wood paneling and saying, "mouse." We once had a real mouse in the family room which she tried frantically to catch as it attempted to run up the side of a metal filing cabinet. Once she heard the word "mouse" she never forgot it.

Summer said...

I play those for my cats. But I think they're on to me.

Joy Heather said...

I love Dogs and cats..mine all used to get on so well together, i had a rottweiller who would lie with my cats in front of the fire...when she died of old age i didn't get another dog..(although i am thinking about it)..but my one cat will not let a strange dog into the house..she walked on 3 legs with her other leg in the air, toes flayed,teeth barred and forced my sons large dog out of the house..then came back & jumped on my lap..so proud of herself..but i suppose they do get used to each other eventually..i am both a dog & cat person,and it is funny to see either of them react to a video of the other.