Friday, October 16, 2009

Zombieland...

Yesterday was my injection.  Well, it made me so sleepy and drowsy that I slept for almost 24 hours straight.  I woke up feeling like I had a hangover I slept so hard.   One nice thing about my injection is that an hour afterwards I get this sensation of euphoria.   It is like a two hour orgasm.   It is one of the most pleasurable things I experience these days.  The alcoholic in me loves to feel extra-ordinary. 

Maggie got into something dead last night and stunk to high heaven.  Well, she sleeps with me, and I certainly didn't want a dog that smelled like decomposing flesh to get in the bed.   It took me giving her two baths in all to get the stench out of her hair.  What is it about dogs and stinky stuff?

5 comments:

Joy Heather said...

My Old Dog used to love to roll in anything nasty as well. I went a walk with her, my friend and her 2 dogs a couple of year ago,suddenly the 3 of them disappeared and when we reached them they were all rolling in some dead fish that were lying on the bank..the smell was unbelievable, dont know how long they had been there..but it was a hot summers day..It took several baths to get rid of the smell...it was outworldish..never smelt anythin like it before or since, wonder if that could be what Maggie rolled in ??..pity you if it was Andrew.

The Hyperlexian Aspie said...

hah! i had a dog who loved to sleep ON or UNDER the bed after she rolled in something smelly! it would be so hard to get her out from under the bed for a bath, and i couldn't sleep with her smelling up the room!

forsythia said...

My husband once went into a restaurant in rural Ohio and wondered where the stench was coming from. Soon, to his embarrassment, he realized it was from himself! Then he remembered that .he had just been patting his friend's two dogs. Now these dog, who spent most of their time outdoors, had a couple of "toys"---one was a half of a large dead snake and the other was part of an old---very old--deer carcass. Fortunately, it was a slow night at the restaurant.

Joy Heather said...

I bet that restaurant was even slower while that guy was there that night forsythia...that was probably worse than my dogs dead fish LoL.

geelizzie said...

Dogs do indeed like stinky stuff. My neighbor had a little white toy poodle that liked to come over to our yard and roll in fresh cat poop. Her other dog liked to eat the cat poop.