Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Medical issues galore…..

I have had a bad relapse with my mental illness. In time of these I do rash things such as yanking down my blogs and trying to stay away from the internet and online life. I know it seems erratic but it is a way for me to cope with what is going on. I also have a same tendency to do this in my real life as well. I isolate and further distance my self from stimulation online and off. I do not mean to offend any of you or to alarm you it is just a pervasive pattern for me.

On top of dealing with an especially acute outbreak of schizophrenia, I have an acute case of cellulitis in my right leg. My ankle op to my calf is extremely sore to the touch and I cannot almost walk. I have spent many long days laying in bed to alleviate the pain thus my lack of online presence. I have tried Advil and cold compresses to little result.

Last night my father called a physician friend who was working at the hospital. He called me in a prescription of Albuteral XRL 1000mg and it worked wonders over night. I am able to walk again with only slight pain and discomfort and the swelling has gone down a great deal. Somehow, I got a bad infection in my leg.

Well, I still am not feeling well but just wanted to check in with you all and how I am doing.

No comments: