Sunday, September 25, 2005

An Interesting Side Note to Today’s Entries

I just got back from Uncle Bob’s house. He lives just two blocks away from me. His deceased wife Aunt Jessie was EXTREMELY frugal and wouldn’t let him spend money. Well, lately, he has been spending money left and right now that she has passed away. Hey, I guess if you are 84 years old and very wealthy you better enjoy it while you can.

Last week, he had one of those expensive home security systems put in. If you have been reading you know I just had to hook up and extremely nice Sony television and DVD player. This week he bought a VERY large drop in freezer from Sears. Guess where the crazy old fart put it…

When they delivered it yesterday he had them put it right in the middle of his den next to his TV and piano across from his couch. Now that is what I call home decorating. As my mom always says, ”That crazy Bob is uncouth and country.” Charlie will get a big kick out of that as he is an avid antique collector and home decorator. Aunt Jessie must be rolling in her grave about now.

No comments: