Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Baby on the Way…

My family found out this morning that my sister is pregnant with her first child. She has taken three pregnancy tests and they have all came back positive. This shocked the whole family and we are all ecstatic. Mom’s words were, “Isn’t this exciting?” If you knew my sister and how career oriented she is then this would shock you too. We all thought she would wait until she got settled down in her own private practice.

I had a lot of questions about Carolyn last night and don’t even know where to begin. She is 45 and no, I am not in love with her per se. The only thing Carolyn wants from me is a “fuck buddy” and we feel comfortable around each other. We are just two lonely souls seeking out each other’s company. My family would completely disapprove of our relationship due to the age difference. I think I am going to wash my hands of the whole affair and try to stay away from her. I know this relationship will not go anywhere except the bed. I just get lonely and it is flattering that someone wants to be with me in that way. I am proud to say I resisted her advances last night and we didn’t end up in the bed. It just feels wrong for some reason.

No comments: