Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Self Destruction

I have drank two 18 packs of Miller high life and three bottles of Fred’s dollar store mouthwash over the past few days. I don’t know what to do. I guess I am on a path to self destruction. The past few days have been a drunken blur. I guess I am just a sorry son of a bitch and deserve no less.

Mom and Dad have both came over to try and shake me out of this malaise. It is times such as these that I want to be left alone. I know they mean well, but it gets fucking tiresome to be harangued all the time. I wish they would mind their own business.

I had a frightful encounter this morning. I thought I had lost a contact and those things are so damn expensive. I examined my eye in my bathroom mirror and found it. I was so relieved. I couldn’t afford to purchase another. I guess lady luck is looking after this drunk today.

No comments: