Monday, July 10, 2006

Not much to tell…

Not much has gone on in my corner of the world today. George came by and we had a long talk about women and dating. I am too lazy and don’t feel like writing today so shall not write that up. George brought two ice cold forty ounces of beer. After much cajoling, I drank one and then felt extremely guilty for doing so. My flirtations with alcohol are going to get me into trouble eventually. The buzz from that beer felt so fucking awesome though. I was tempted to go buy another. That is why I just cannot drink. I can’t moderate my intake.

Ferret also came by today wanting to re-borrow that portable DVD player. Once bitten, twice shy was the order of the day. I told him no. I didn’t want to have to go get it back out of pawn. Ferret then wanted to borrow a dollar and I gave it to him just to get rid of him. He happily walked down the street headed for Fred’s dollar store to buy a bottle of mouthwash.

I did take Maggie out to be spayed today. I thought I would just get it over with. She was not happy with having to revisit the veterinarian. I felt so bad at having to put her through that. I don’t want a litter of puppies to find a home for though. The vet seemed to think she was already pregnant. I will be able to pick her back up tomorrow.

No comments: