Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Addiction…

I am officially addicted to my ex-wife’s myspace journal. At first, I didn’t read it because I thought it would just upset me. Now, I can’t help but check in every few hours to see if she has written something. I can be so damn nosey sometimes to my own detriment.

She is dating this guy that is a really interesting character. He has had multiple DUIs and his license is revoked so he can’t drive. My ex-wife has to drive him around everywhere. He seems to spend most of his time drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. I was shocked that Rachel would date someone like that after what she went through with me and my drinking escapades. Though, Rachel loves being a victim. It was unnerving to read about her and this guy’s sordid debauchery in the very bed I paid for with my hard earned cash. I am pretty sure this guy will be husband number three.

I went and bought groceries tonight and saw Droopy wandering around Kroger with a cup of Ramen noodles in his hand. He looked especially grungy tonight. The clothes on his back had seen several weeks of wear and were visibly dirty and stained from sweat.

“What are doing on this side of town?” I asked him.

He mumbled some almost incomprehensible reply. I can barely understand the dude when he talks. I left him to continue his wandering and went and paid for my groceries.

No comments: