Sunday, September 24, 2006

And the Rain Heavily Falls…

Ah, such a wonderful day. It is pouring down rain and I am listening to cool music as I smoke my pipe. Sir Walter Raleigh sure invokes comforting vibes (the brand of tobacco I am smoking).

Maggie is outdoors somewhere. I have called and called and she will not come. I am sure she will look like a drowned rat the next time I see her. Only in a dog’s world would such minor trivialities as heavy rain pose no problems. It’s a dog’s life as they say.

3 comments:

M said...

Lucky you for the rain! We have had the wind, the dark skies, a few scattered showers but no storms. It's that in between weather here...not sunny but not rainy. I wish the sky would make up its mind.

abbagirl74 said...

Pouring rain, a smoking pipe, and all of the time in the world. You are a lucky dog. Wish we could have days like that everyday. Sounds lovely.

2 The World U R 1 Person, 2 1 Person U R The World said...

Andrew,
If you have any left... Can you send me a GMail invite to the email you have for me?

Thanks
Liz