Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pictures of my Current Desktop...

I thought this was cool. Another theme for Windows XP to give it a breath of fresh air than the same old tired scheme I have been using for years. Click on the picture for a high-res view. You can find this theme pack here. It is virus free.



Email me pictures of your desktop and I will post them on my blog with a link to your journal. I think it would be interesting to see what others have installed and what their desktop looks like.

2 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Not that it matters a whole helluva lot I suppose, but how would I or anyone send you an image of my/their desktop?

PipeTobacco

lillian said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ann

http://externallaptop.net