Friday, September 22, 2006

Blah is the mood du jour...

Bah! I felt like garbage today and didn’t do much but just read and stay quiet. I took a long nap this afternoon and woke up to Maggie licking my face with gusto. YUCK!

Maggie is currently outside barking her little head off at threats unforeseen. She won’t stop barking until I bring her inside which entails physically picking her up. She managed to find an animal skull of some kind and has carried it around all day.

I spent most of this evening putting together a spare computer for Carolyn. I had all the parts in my closet including a spare computer case from Antec. It took hours to get Windows XP and the various drivers, updates, and security patches installed. She wants to be able to get on the internet so we can chat. She’s also excited about exploring all the junk on E-bay. I used to be addicted to E-bay as far as old and classic video games and consoles were concerned. Thankfully, I weaned myself from that addiction.

I kind of feel very restless tonight and don’t know what to do with myself. I called Dad last hour and we talked Auburn football for a long time. He and mom had been out to eat and had just gotten home. They had asked me to go, but I just didn’t feel like getting out of the house today. I hope I am not coming down with something. I certainly feel blah and it’s aggravating.

2 comments:

SKQBDOO said...

Hey Andrew, I can relate to the Blah feeling. Everyone was going to the big homecoming game here tonight and I just wanted to stay home and enjoy the quiet. I wish I felt like socializing, but just could not get in the spirit. I spent the evening instead watching pervurts get caught on Dateline NBC. hmmmm. maybe something is wrong with me.

Andrew said...

I saw that on Dateline too. I had the TV on when I was fiddling with Carolyn's computer. I think they caught like 20 guys trying to sleep with that 15 year old girl over the internet in Georgia.

I hope you get to feeling better. Don't these blah days just suck?