Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thoughts for the Day…

IMG_1155 copy I am impatiently waiting for mom’s call to tell me to come take my medications.  I am not feeling up to snuff today.  Not bad.  Just not my normal self.  I am experiencing that old nemesis of mine, anxiety.   It all started when someone’s car broke down in front of my house and they knocked on my door.  I let them call someone to come get them.  Now, I have this maroon Cadillac stuck in front of my house on the street and it is bothering me.  All that about drove Maggie crazy and she is still on alert. 

More Computer Hell…

I have a limited functionality version of Photoshop that came with my digital camera.  Well, today it stopped working and the install became corrupted.  No about of uninstalling and installing would solve it.  I had to completely reinstall Windows 7 to get it to work again.  It seems I am stuck in this long string of bad computer luck.  Now?  My DVD-rom drives aren’t showing up in My Computer.  I am currently activating iTunes Genius which can take an hour and hope a restart will fix the drive issue.  It is always something.  If I get everything sorted on this computer today then that’s it.  I am not installing anything else or changing anything about this computer.  No more over clocking either as much as I want the extra CPU power.

Writer’s Block?

Some days do you feel like not writing?  I had the hardest time today coming up with something to write.  It has been a completely uneventful day as far as my social life goes.   I’ve been all alone today other than Maggie and not a single known soul has come by.  I didn’t even go eat breakfast with George and Mrs. Florene as I wasn’t feeling well after getting up at 2 AM.  Well, I am off to install more programs and to get my computer situated.  Email is next to tackle.  I have three different accounts to set up. 

1 comment:

Summer said...

I haven't written in so long. A lot of things going on in my life and they seem to have sucked the life right out of me. I wish I could write like I used too.