Sunday, March 03, 2019

Blessings Bestowed Upon Us…

Tracy was telling me this morning we were spoiled when it comes to Charlie.

“He’s one in a million, isn’t he?” I agreed.

Charlie brought us breakfast this morning and then asked what we wanted for supper. I decided to get two large pepperoni Little Caesar’s pizzas tonight.

“Run that by dad, Charlie. I am sure he won’t mind,” I urged him.

Tracy didn’t believe me when I told her a Hot-N-Ready large pepperoni pizza only costs six dollars.

Somewhere down the rumor mill it got to Charlie that I needed some strawberry preserves. He handed me a large bottle of Smucker’s along with our biscuits and drinks.

“That must of been my father’s doings,” I told Tracy. “I told him I bought two bags of Mary B’s biscuits this week.”

We are supposed to have severe thunderstorms today so my eye is to the skies and on my computer’s radars. It was spitting rain when I left my father’s house a moment ago. Old Fuss and Feathers was watching political talk shows which are not my cup of tea. I only stayed a few moments – long enough to play with Samantha and her toys.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I see a lot of tornado action in alabama, not sure if In your area. Hope alls well. Keep us posted.