Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Things Going On Around Here Today…

  • Tracy went and bought a bunch of vanilla and almond scented candles today. They are lit throughout the house. She said the house smelled musty after all those years I smoked inside. She also washed the curtains and hung them back up after drying them. It does smell nice in here. It smells almost like the sweet smell of pipe tobacco smoke.
  • I drove to the Literacy Center and talked to the director today about volunteering again. She said they had plenty of volunteers at the moment, but would call me if she needed me. I was a little disappointed, but I will get over it. I have too much time on my hands at the moment.
  • Tracy and I had our Slim-Fast for lunch. She cooked her chicken parmesan for supper and it was delicious let me tell you. It was so hard to resist going back for another plateful. She also had a salad with a vinaigrette dressing and bread sticks.
  • Yet another niece has a birthday next week and I drove to Kroger a moment ago and got an iTunes gift card and a birthday card. Tracy rode with me and bought some more scented candles while we were there. 
  • Dad called me tonight pooped. He had his long hell day today at the pharmacy. He wanted to let me know he remembered to refill my Prilosec prescription. I told him to leave it outside the door and I would pick it up tomorrow. I took my last dosage I had today. We talked for a moment about walking as well. He wanted to know if I was still walking everyday and I said yes. I walk around the neighborhood meanderingly. He said he needs to get to walking as well. His wine drinking has given him a little gut.
  • The Cable Guy stopped by with our new cable box. Tracy is delighted at all the channels we get now.

No comments: