Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Sunday Among Sundays…

Tracy hurried into the bathroom to get ready for my father’s and Charlie’s arrival this evening. This always makes me smile. She will put on some makeup and fix her hair after putting on a different top. Maggie took her station in the den window on the lookout when I said Charlie and Papa are coming. It was just a few minutes later that Charlie’s Chevrolet Caprica came pulling up in front of the house. I walked out to greet them and to help carry all the food inside. It was a KFC themed week this week as much as I tire of KFC. Tracy and I both got chicken sandwiches and Maggie got chicken tenders. Wheezy can’t eat people food as it is too rich for her and she will throw it up every time. She has to stick to Cat Chow (She throws that up too occasionally). 

Tracy wanted to talk to my father about my Cable TV situation. She watches a lot of TV. I get very basic Cable and it seems lacking even for me and I don’t watch much TV. I don’t even get the Weather Channel anymore it is so basic. Originally, this was a compromise I had to make to get one Gigabit internet. Tracy told my father she would pay for our Cable and internet bill.

“I will get him signed up for expanded basic in the morning,” my father told Tracy. “Do y’all want the cable box like I have with the channel guide?”

Tracy said yes and thanked my father profusely. This will give us channels like MTV, TNT, A&E, Sci-fy, TBS, WGN, etc. This will also give us a lot more high definition channels as well.

Charlie was busy doing Charlie stuff. He was getting Maggie fresh food and water and washing the handful of dishes in the sink. He also gave Wheezy some fresh food and water as well. Then, he went in every room to see if there was something he could do. Tracy and I keep a pretty tidy house.

No comments: