Saturday, April 08, 2006

Not Much Going On

Rosie just arrived after our big storm. Apparently, one of the neighbor’s kids took a can of white spray paint to her and painted a white stripe down her back. At first, I was angry about it, but now I couldn’t help but chuckle as she looks like a tan skunk. I am going to go talk to my neighbor, Todd, about it today. His kids can be such hellions. They kind of neglect her and I don’t know if it is appropriate for me to do so, but I am going to go do it anyway as soon as the rain stops. She spends more time with me these days than she does with them.

I am feeling kind of blah today. I am stuck inside due to the aberrant weather we are having and am feeling cabin fever. I just can’t get enjoyment out of anything today for some reason. I can’t watch the television as the commercials get on my nerves. There is nothing on the radio on Saturdays. I have tons of video games to play with my gaming computer, but I have not been interested in games for months now. They bore me and feel like work. Also, I am in a rut as far as what to do on the internet. I am down to only 3 or 4 blogs I read at the moment. I guess I shall go sit at my hobby desk and put together, paint, and weather a boxcar kit. The quiet of my home is unnerving at the moment though. Why can’t I just enjoy the silence without filling it with useless background noise?

No comments: