Sunday, April 30, 2006

Verbosely Swift

I have been rather under the weather these past few days so haven’t been out of the house much to generate and write more tales about the gang. I have to work early tomorrow morning and then will have Tuesday off. I plan on camping down at the river with Ferret tomorrow night and showing him some of the things I did to make my homelessness more comfortable with regards to living in a tent. That should generate some interesting writings for tomorrow and Tuesday. Who knows what the rest of the week will bring. Such is the willy-nilly nature of life.

I do appreciate the comments. I do want to add that my last post was not intended to portray that we to prohibit alcohol like we did in the twenties. That little experiment in puritanical fervor ended in utmost failure. I believe that the so called “War on Drugs” should be the thing that is abolished. Whether or not to use a substance should be up to the individual and not some large entity as the majority or the government. If you place a prohibition on beverage grade alcohol then you would most likely have more men/women such as Ferret drinking mouthwash to get their fix. I won’t go into a long diatribe about my ideas on this. I just know I have struggled with addiction with most of my adult life and the only thing that made me stop was me. It really boils down to that simple fact.

Look for the Ferret and Andrew camping adventure on Tuesday.

No comments: