Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hope for an Alcoholic...

I put the AA promises on the left sidebar.  I strongly urge you to read it to find what AA is about.  It represents HOPE, and that is something most alcoholics can't grasp at first.  I never tire of reading it and it bolsters my urge to get active in AA again. 

Thank you to those of you that read and comment.  Just a simple hello can make such a huge difference in the life of a mentally ill person.  I think we all strive for that feeling of connective-ness and community a blog can foster.   My life has been immeasurably improved by online journaling. 

7 comments:

Tee said...

It's great you are going back to AA. That gives you some interaction with humans, other than Maggie. Well, Maggie is like a human, she's is your fur baby.

Barb said...

...and mine moved by all that is shared at 4th Avenue Blues Blog!

Thanks
B~

ac said...

When I first saw this I thought it said 'hope for an artichoke'. lol

There is always hope.

I'm so proud of how well you are doing! ac

Cheryl said...

I love the connective-ness of the blogging life too. It does make life less lonely.

Jenn said...

Hello! I hope you have a lovely Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.