Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Supper Delivered...

"Hey Baby!" Helen told me as I walked through my parent's back door. "You're looking stylish with that Auburn t-shirt."

"See my Auburn cap?" I asked her, taking it off to show her. "Got it for Christmas."

Helen went on to tell me she's lost 250 pounds after her bariatric surgery. Isn't that just amazing?  That would have been almost a whole one of me weight wise a few years ago.  

Mom came stumbling up the steps as I walked into the hall.  She is "monitoring" how many sodas I drink due to my father.  Dad says I drink sodas like I used to drink beer and he is probably right.

"Don't eat supper tonight!" mom told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I am bringing you and Maggie Big Mac's from McDonalds," she told me. 

Oh joy! A store bought supper!  I can almost taste those burgers now.  Mom really has her moments sometimes.    

1 comment:

justLacey said...

Enjoy your Macs, I know I would. My fav is the QP with cheese.