Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Great Overtake…

I just burst out laughing at something someone wrote on Twitter about the fog at Auckland's airport being joyous instead of terrible as usual. Yes, I have my laptop back in action with some new SDRAM and Kim and I were both lying on the bed browsing wirelessly. 

“What’s so funny?” Kim asked curiously.

“It’s a weather related joke,” I said still smiling.

“Ah, boring,” she replied. “I just don’t get your obsession with the weather.”

I looked over at Kim and her boobs were overtaking her laptop which was lying on her chest.  She is very, very large chested.   She had taken off her bra and put on one of my t-shirts before getting on the bed – glad to be out of her work clothes.  I burst out laughing again.

“What’s so funny now?” she asked.

“Your boobs are eating your laptop!” I replied with an air of teenage humor.

She looked down at her chest and burst out laughing.  We both laughed and laughed and I watched as she pushed the laptop further down her chest to clear her slowly spreading boobs. 

4 comments:

Syd said...

Slowly spreading boobs--never quite heard it put that way before.

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Reading your blog these days has become my before-bed-pick-me-up ritual. :)

Sharon said...

You men! You're all 12 year olds at heart! LOL!

Jules said...

Yeah... "slowly spreading boobs" made this post a classic... in so many catagories.