Friday, December 04, 2009

Collision Course to Calamity...

Last night was hard.  I felt like I was moving, but I had no control.  I pleaded with mom to come over.  She begrudgingly soon arrived.

"What's wrong with you?" she kept asking.

"I have no control!" I pleaded.

Mom and I finally got in the bed and I calmed down.  I think it was mom's snoring that was so soothing.  I love my mother so much.  She's been through many tough times with me.

I am still shaky today. It's a little hard to type. But I feel better, and that is a very welcome thing.

5 comments:

Sharyna said...

Andrew, I am here for you. Right now, I'm struggling with a haircut. I either need one or I have to go to dreads. No one can get me in til Wed. I don't know how I'll feel on Wed. Please reread your own blog. I believe you had a rough spot last December. I love you and am here for you.

Joy Heather said...

Glad you feel a little better today Andrew....your Mom is a rock to stay with you through your bad times..it must be a comfort to know she is there for you...my Mom died a few years ago and i miss her so much especially when i am feeling low...not many folk really understand unless they have been though it..hang in there Andrew.

NellJean said...

I was so afraid you might not be up to the Snow Watch. My friend down near Victoria on the Texas Coast not only had snow, it was sticking enough to photograph earlier in the day! It will miss us; I'm not fond of snow.

Jessica said...

So glad you are feeling better. And happy that your mom was there when you needed her! :) *Crossing fingers for snow*

Cin said...

I am glad that your Mom was there for you. I dont know what I would do without my Mom. She is a wonderful person.