Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Snow in Bama?

I've been pretty down the past few days.  Last night, I was watching TV when someone blurbed something about snow in the South on The Weather Channel.  Well, let me tell you, this perked me right up.  I was excited as a kid on Christmas day.   So now, I am playing the waiting game - watching as the weather data percolates in through the regular filters.  It is looking very interesting for us if we can just get the cold air in place before the rain starts.

7 comments:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Best of luck on the weather doing things your way! I think I heard that they had snow in El Paso the other day. If it can snow there this time of year, certainly you should be able to conjur up somne in Alabama!

Be sure to take a picture for those of us here in Florida who never get to see the fluffy white stuff!


Grannie

Jessica said...

I just saw there may be snow in Atlanta on Saturday! :) Hope you are feeling better!

Moohaa said...

Hope you get some white stuff! Then maybe it will stay away from here. :) We are getting frost here in the mornings but the days are supposed to be clear and cold. Yeah for us!

Leann said...

We may have snow this weekend also. I'm very excited!

Amy said...

I hope you get snow!

Joy Heather said...

What a difference a day makes..so glad you feel better today Andrew, hope you get the snow very soon...i love it too, especially when it is freshly fallen, soft & white.

Becky said...

I'm w/Moohaa take it....I don't want any of it...:(