Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Christmas Gifts!

Last night, dad brought my medications.  He was in an uncommonly good mood and it was a joy to see him in such a way.  Usually, he is so tired after working ten hours all day that he can be kind of dour.  Well, he was worried I was going to be disappointed with my Christmas gifts from my brother and sister.

"They're getting you something called I-tunes gift cards," he said. "I hope you won't be disappointed."

I was ecstatic.   It was the perfect gift for me and my new I-Pod.  I get to download music for Christmas.  I don't have a credit card. 

"I would love it," I told him.

"Just what is it anyway?" he asked.

"It is a way to download music off the Internet," I replied.

"Well, I guess you will like that then," he said with a smile.

It is going to be a good Christmas.  One of the better ones in years.  I hate to be so materialistic, though. 

4 comments:

Joy Heather said...

That sounds the perfect gift for you with your new I-Pod..you can play it while you are walking Maggie.

Andrew said...

Joy, that's exactly what I am going to do. The I-Pod is to help me keep walking by having my whole music library on the go!

Jenn said...

Yay! I knew that would be a good idea :)

Andrew said...

Jenn, you know exactly what to do!