Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

Maggie got out the front door an hour ago. Only the second time in the many years she has lived here.  I can’t get her to come in and it has me worried beyond reproach that she will get run over by a car.  So far, she is just sitting in the front yard barking at all the many pedestrians we get walking by the house.  I am hoping dad will be able to get her in tonight.  I just tried two pieces of ham to coax her in and she just looked at me like I was crazy.  “Hey, I am out and I am staying out!”

7 comments:

Becky said...

try getting into your car and pulling out and then see if she wants to go for a ride!!

forsythia said...

Or let her see the leash, so that she thinks she's going for a walk.

Mary E. said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I am going to worry about you tonight now. Go out and be with her till your dad gets there!

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Get food and go sit in the grass with her until she decides to come to you!

Let us know when she's safe!

Love ya,
Grannie

Lena said...

Yes, let us know when she is safe!

Andrew said...

I just called dad and he is on the way. We hope she will come inside when he gets here!

(M)ary said...

I used to have a cat who would get loose. She could be coaxed back by the sound of a can of food being opened.