Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hot Damn!

“When are you taking me fishing?” J.W., my father’s yard man, just asked me on my trip to get my diet Cokes for the day.

“You know J.W.?” I said. “I was over at our pond a few months ago and I cast out a line and a bass just jumped on it!”

“Hot Damn!!!” J.W. replied. “Now you are getting me excited!”

“You know where I live?” J.W. asked.

“Over behind Kroger,” I replied.

“Get me anytime and let’s go fishing!”

I promised J.W. I would take him soon.  I badly need a male friend and I think J.W. just may be the ticket.  J.W. is an interesting man, though.  He has like three teeth in his head and he is constantly grinning! lol  I love that man. 

2 comments:

Lena said...

that would be a great activity for you and a friend. Hope it works out.

(M)ary said...

Dude, you should so go fishing with him! Take pictures for the blog!