Sunday, June 06, 2010

This and That…

  • I slept extremely well.  I seem to have no problems sleeping these days.  It is the waking part that hurts.
  • Just drove over to catch dad making waffles for breakfast.  Just wanted to be with my family.  Sat with mom awhile as she sleepily attempted a conversation.
  • Still feel very antsy today.  Hard to sit still or long for that matter.  I am so tired of this feeling and and want to just be.  I would love to just sit there and meditate for hours and something similar. 

1 comment:

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Mmmmmm Waffles!!

Hope you got your share of those waffles!

And with luck you might get some weather before the day is over . . but nothing like poor Ohio got yesterday - that's just awful!

Go mow the lawn - that'll give you something to use all that energy on!

Okay - through nagging!!

Love,
Grannie