Monday, September 21, 2009

Chris Rock in da House...

Someone wrote me a moment ago and said George stole that line about black people and "niggas" from a Chris Rock comedy skit on HBO.  I looked for it, but couldn't find it and I am a whiz at finding things on the web.  Apparently, "niggers" and "nigga" are taboo words on the Internet and that is why.  If you look and find it, tell me and I will post it on the blog and we can all watch it.

Found it!  There is extreme profanity in this video so watch at your own risk!  Chris Rock has one of the foulest mouths I can remember.  Anyone remember his "tossed salad" skit?

Extremely Crass Language!

3 comments:

KathyA said...

I'll take your word for it, Andrew! :)

Moohaa said...

Yeah, me too. ;) Glad you found what you were looking for.. I know it can be frustrating to look!!

Jenn said...

I love Chris Rock. His new documentary "Hair" looks pretty interesting.