Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got Gas! Got Travel!

I actually went and bought gas tonight.  I know you are all shocked and surprised.  I know mom is.  My trip odometer read 78 miles and that was after I reset it when the needle hit empty.  It was just sheer laziness and had nothing to do with my anxiety or mental illness.

I called mom when I got home and told her.  "You're not pulling my leg are you?" she asked. "Andrew, you can't keep doing that.  You are going to get in a mess."  I laughed and told her I was like my uncles and loved to live dangerously.  She didn't think it was funny at all.  My family is so proud! LOL!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think the gas must be a man thing. A lot of men I know let the gas get to empty before filling up. The women I know usually don't let the needle get below 1/4.