Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love Puts on a New Face...

I read the blog of this single Jewish lady in New York City.  She is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.   I swoon when she posts a picture of herself like today.

But...

She has the most God awful personality and beliefs.  How can something be so beautiful in appearance be so ugly in personality and demeanor?  She writes of rabid conservatism and is constantly denigrating Muslims.  I want to swoop her up and reprogram her personality.  

Mrs. Florene...

Mrs. Florene finally cooked something I didn't like today.  It was a breakfast casserole with tator tots in it.  I hate tator tots.  I ate one serving and said I was full. 

"Come on baby.  Eat some more," she kept saying.

I felt terrible.

Maggie... 

Maggie's back to normal somewhat.  She slept on the couch last night which was somewhat odd for her.  This morning she is scratching her ear and then smelling her foot.  I thought, "What's that all about?"  I hope she not getting another ear infection.  My dog has great manners (sarcasm).

3 comments:

(M)ary said...

tator tots in a casserole sounds good to me...mmmm...i love tator tots.

Karen said...

I'm not crazy about tator tots either!
That is sad about the beautiful woman with the ugly personality - when she loses her looks, she'll have nothing.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

What is the link to the blog of this Jewish woman in NYC? It sounds as if it could be an interesting read.

PipeTobacco