Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy…

New Year’s Day started off auspiciously with my gal by my side. Noon rolled around and we were grilling burgers. I used Charlie’s recipe for hamburger patties and it was delicious. The weather held off thankfully. It is almost midnight and Tracy just has left for home. In my free time, I am totally absorbed by a video game called Skyrim and play it when I can. I started over this time and the only cheat I used was to give me 5000 starting gold to buy decent armor and weapons to start the game. This makes me neglect the blog. I hope to get back to writing in earnest soon. Oh, the Prilosec completely knocked out my heartburn. I can eat and drink what I like now. It has made a wonderful difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video games are not my cup of tea.

PipeTobacco

glittermom said...

I’m addicted to Hay Day. It’s a supercell game. I love it. It’s a verturial reality farm and you take care of it as a farm. It’s like the older game Sims. And no pressure you work at your leasure