Tuesday, January 29, 2019

An Unwitting Soul…

Eureka! I just figured out what was a very major problem last week. I just couldn’t put 2 and 2 together. I bought 5 gallons of Milo’s no calorie tea grocery shopping last Tuesday. Well, I unwittingly drank the delicious tea like it was going out of style – often having a big glass before I would retire to the bed. Kroger’s house brand diet tea is noncaffeinated so I just assumed Milo’s tea was too. Milo’s says nothing about the caffeine content on the carton. Boy, was I wrong. I just got on their website and an 8oz serving of no calorie tea has 40mg of caffeine. No wonder I couldn’t sleep and was having anxiety and panic attacks. I was imbibing massive amounts of caffeine. Needless to say, I will be drinking cold bottles of water in the upcoming week. Let’s see if that makes a difference. 

1 comment:

Rita said...

This is an interesting realization. I wonder how many other people have this very same reaction when consuming massive amounts of caffeine, and maybe even artificial sweeteners? I will be interested in hearing if that changes.