Tuesday, January 15, 2019

He Shoots! He Scores!

Dad was to leave out some medications for me this morning for a cold I feel coming on. I drove over to his house and they were in between the screen door and his back door. I called him when I got home to thank him. He is at work today. It is a major feat for him to remember to put them out.

“When are you going to order your parts for January?” he asked me after all the pleasantries and thank yous. “We are halfway through the month.”

“I thought January and February are paying for Tracy’s Christmas watch,” I replied.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” he replied. “I paid for Tracy’s watch. Email Matt what you want to get and I will see you in the morning at our usual time to take Maggie to the Vet.”

We got off the phone and I did a little air guitar and hollered a hearty YES! It startled Maggie. Sometimes my father’s generosity can catch me off guard and surprise me. I emailed Matt a full tower computer case I have been wanting for ages at $89.99. It comes Tom’s Hardware recommended just like my video card which got glowing reviews. It is the Rosewill Nighthawk 117 (link opens in a new window).

4 comments:

Summer said...

Hope you're doing ok.

skinny minny said...

Hope you are feeling better. There has been so much illness around me I am surprised that I have managed to stay pretty illness free so far. I am fighting sniffles but nothing near as bad as many around me.

Sharyn said...

Where u been?

Kran's Crackers said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Sharon