Saturday, January 12, 2019

Throwing Down My Gauntlets…

I keep every box my computer parts ever came in. Luckily, I still had the box to my Christmas video card. I drove down to the pharmacy this morning and Matt printed me out an invoice of that sale. It was in my good fortune that the card had a 3 year parts and labor warranty.

Next was corresponding with Newegg to get this video card sent back. I just can’t live without FreeSync functionality (it makes my games smooth as butter) and we paid $500 for this video card. It should work as advertised. The RMA was set up and I went about getting my card in packaging to mail back to Newegg. The process was much easier than I initially thought with much relief on my part. So, hopefully my next card won’t have the issues this one did. I am also going to be without my main computer for at least a week, though. I will mail my package off Monday with insurance applied and hope for the best. 

No comments: