Friday, December 21, 2018

Of Casseroles, Kitchens and Christmas Cheer…

chicken-broccoli-casseroleI ended up making a broccoli, chicken, rice and cheddar casserole this evening. All I have to do is put it in the oven in the next 30 minutes or so and let the cheese get bubbly and the bread crumbs get brown. The heat and serve rolls should take only 10 minutes to bake. I’ve also got a tasty green salad with some of dad’s homemade thousand island dressing he made for me. Tracy will be here at seven my time for our very own Christmas extravaganza. Tracy says it is novel having a boyfriend who can cook when Michael couldn’t even open and bake canned biscuits without burning down the house.

We are going to exchange gifts after supper. I hope she likes what I got her – the turquoise inlay watch. I also got her some stocking stuffers and she has her very own decorated Christmas stocking. I already know what she got me as she told me – an “action pack” of four currently popular video games. I am sure I will enjoy them. I am wishfully hoping Morrowind Online is included and alluded to that fantasy. “Men are so hard to buy for,” I can hear Tracy say now.

No comments: