Thursday, December 06, 2018

I Think I Like You!

No amorous affairs last night. Tracy was just exhausted after a busy and full day yesterday. She was just glad to have me as company. I was running late last night and didn’t arrive until 9:30 pm my time. I called Tracy on the drive to Opelika and told her to go ahead and order the pizza – that I would be there in about 20 minutes. We ate pizza and Tracy then fell asleep on the couch full and satiated. It tickled me when Wheezy got up on her curvaceous hip and took a nap as well.

Nothing good was on TV last night even though Tracy has every channel they offer so I got on my tablet and tried countless different blog templates until I found one I liked. I get tired of the same old template and have to change from time to time.

12 am my time rolled around and I woke Tracy encouraging her to go to bed. She followed me to the bedroom and we both put on our sleeping clothes. Sleeping on Tracy’s bed is like sleeping on a sea of feathers. It is so very soft. I usually wake up with a sore neck and back, but fared well last night. I was asleep about the time my head hit the pillow. All I remember is Tracy cuddling up against me and I was gone.

Tracy warmed up some cream cheese and cherry Danishes for breakfast this morning which were fresh and delicious. We were both groggy and sleepy eyed, though. We were also very quiet and not saying much. Tracy and I are both not morning people.

“I envy you,” she said. “You don’t have to work today.”

“I am heading home and getting on the computer,” I told her delicately with a Cheshire grin.

No comments: