Thursday, December 20, 2018

We’re Getting Our Just Desserts…

Something fun is happening tonight. Me, Dad, Charlie, and Horsefly are all going for an ice cream and then we are going to drive around town and look at the Christmas lights. I am also hoping I will get to open one Christmas gift tonight. We all know what that will be, don’t we? Yes, the $500 video card for mien computer. Then I will have more fun staying up late for the install and almost most likely troubleshooting of the card.

I haven’t done much for the past few days except rest. It was so nice to sleep in yesterday and today. I have to wake myself up at noon to take my medications to stay on schedule. Tracy is coming tomorrow night. We are having our own little Christmas and I will surely have to get on the ball and get us up something to eat. I am thinking of cooking a poppy seed chicken casserole and dinner rolls with a salad. Then she goes and spends Christmas with her mom in Atlanta.

Oh, I’ve been growing a goatee and sideburns for the past three weeks and it is really filling out now. Tracy says it makes me look “dangerously sexy” for whatever that means. It is driving my father crazy. He doesn’t like facial hair on men and says he is going to get me to shave it off by Christmas day. Ha!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I took my grandson around to see the Christmas decorations on Tuesday night. It's a much loved tradition in our family.

I'd love to see a photo of the 'dangerously sexy' goatee and sideburns!